Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New York by Tatiana Gómez








New York

I want to visit New York. I like a lot of things from this city. New York is in the USA. The people that are born in this city are American. The money that is used is dollars. One of the things that I love is the weather. It has 4 seasons: winter, spring, summer, and fall. My favorite season is spring. It is March, April, and May. I like sunny days and cool weather. I can wear dresses, shorts and tops with sandals.

I want to go shopping in April when I have vacation in Colombia. I love shopping for clothes, blouses, jeans and accessories like bracelets, earings and rings. I can go to 5th avenue and use my English because it is the language they speak.

In New York there are famous places that I can visit, for example Times Square, 34th Street and Brooklyn Bridge.



The American flag has 3 colors red, blue and white. It has 50 stars. One for each state.




The typical dishes are pizza, hamburguer and hot dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment